The Mobile Marketing Association has just published the fifth issue of the MMA International Journal of Mobile Marketing (MMA-IJMM), an educational resource created by the MMA Academic Outreach Committee.
Designed to provide information on the mobile channel and its use for marketing, it includes 10 articles from academics, industry experts, thought leaders and global contributors.
This fifth installment of the Journal focuses on the development of a better understanding of the who, how and why of mobile marketing.
Featured articles include:
- A Five Point Measurement Framework for Mobile Advertising Understanding
- Implementing Mobile Social Advertising
- Breaking Free from ‘Dotcom’ Thinking in a Mobile World
- Mobile Marketing: From Marketing Strategy to Mobile Marketing Campaign Implementation
- Mobile Research in Marketing: Design and Implementation Issues
The MMA-IJMM is published twice a year, you can subscribe or purchase single issues through the MMA website.